My Make-up Tutorials

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Using the AMIKA Clip free Curler Tutorial




AMIKA describes this,

"Clip free design for fast and easy to achieves natural looking curls and waves without creases.

Tourmaline ceramic barrel emit far infrared heat that ensures safe and even styling for healthy, frizz-fee hair.

Ionic technology seals the cuticle for shiny, long-lasting curls that hold for days without any styling products."




I bought this from Sephora and it retails for Sgd$160.
It comes with a black glove to protect your hands from burns but I don't really use it.

 I swear by this hair curler. I'm literally obsessed with it!
It's just too good. I have been using this for like 3 - 4 times a week and my curls last!
It takes me 10mins to curl my whole hair and I do NOT even use a hairspray and my curls stay through till my next wash.

It is so easy to use and once you start using this, you're gonna LOVE it!

AMAZING styler I tell you!


Check out below for my tutorial to see how I curled my hair!





xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment