My Make-up Tutorials

Thursday 18 October 2012

Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Waterproof Mascara









Hello dolls!! :)

Was in Scotland's Superdrug last month and I have heard so much about this mascara and the good reviews and so I decided to try it out!

Bourjois describes this as a "full, rounded contact blush with ultra soft fibres coat and “plump up” every lash to give your eyes the BIG “WOW” factor!
Enriched with black pearl extract for deep black, luminous lashes and visibly boosted volume for 24 hours long and it's waterproof!
Good for my eyes!
It contains natural wax and protecting and fortifying black pearl extract and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers."

I was really excited about this mascara and I tried it on the next day after I bought it.The shade is really jet black and the texture is gel-like. It has a smell when you take out the wand applicator but it goes away after you apply it on your lashes. 
When I was applying it, I felt the brush really grabbing onto my lashes. The best part was that it didn't clump at all. It separated my lashes and lengthened it as well. This is probably the 1st mascara I have used that doesn't clump. It puts on evenly and adds volume which I love.
I put on 2 coats and my lashes didn't feel crunchy or stiff. It felt so soft! I kept touching my lashes. lol. It felt weightless as well. 
It didn't smudged at all. Stayed on all day till I removed them at night. I do have sensitive dry eyes and I do wear contact lens. My eyes did not feel irritated so that was good. 
Price of this was 7.99pounds which is approx. $16sgd. Great value. They do have this in Singapore. You can check them out at Watsons and Guardian :)

xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment