My Make-up Tutorials

Thursday 18 October 2012

Nars Blush in Amour

 Nars Blush in Amour











 Without flash

 With flash

Swatches with flash 

Swatches with a flash




When my dad called me from Thailand and told me there is a NARS store in Bangkok airport, I went crazy. As we do not have a NARS store here in Singapore, I asked him to get me a few stuff!
(NARS will be launching in Singapore next month, November!)

We know for a fact that NARS is well known for their amazing blushes and bronzers.

I got him to get me a few blushes but I will be doing a separate blog for all of them!

The color above is called Amour. NARS describes this as a "peachy pink color". Totally agreed. It truly is a peachy pink color. It looks matte in the pan but when swatched and applied, it was more like a satin finish. Smooth texture. Easy to blend. 

 I had to tap the excess off my brush as i didn't realize it was so pigmented so I would advise you to dab just lightly. Lol. 

I wore it out last night at 5pm till 11pm and you know what? It didnt even fade off my cheeks. YES. I am serious. It didnt freakin budge and I kinda realise it gave a glow to my cheeks.

Hell yeah I am happy with my NARS blush in Amour :)

The price of this is stated in the picture above. 980Baht which is approx. $40Sgd.

I have 5 more colors to blog about so watch out for it!

xXx






No comments:

Post a Comment