My Make-up Tutorials

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Swatches of NARS eyeshadow duo in Misfit












This is my 1st NARS eyeshadow duo. I was googling around the web looking for a nice teal eyeshadow and I came across this and got my girlfriend who was in Australia to get me this. It has been with me for the last 3 months i think and i finally took it out and use it! (Shame on me!) lol

This is the NARS eyeshadow duo in Misfit. Comes in 2 shades in 1 palette. The texture of these eyeshadows are soooo buttery, smooth and easy to work with. Especially when it comes to blending. I love the teal greenish shade. It is a matte texture. Its not powdery at all and it picks up color just like that. The pale beige is great for highlighting under the brow bone and the inner corner of the eyes. Actually you can even use it as a highlighter for the cheeks as well!

I love how these 2 colors are on the same palette. They go well together. NARS really did impress me with their eyeshadows :)

Will be doing swatches of their blushers soon. Probably about 10 of them so stay tuned bebeys!! LOL

xXx






No comments:

Post a Comment