My Make-up Tutorials

Friday 19 October 2012

NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross







 Without flash

With flash

As you dolls know I bought all of my NARS stuff overseas but don't worry NARS will be launching in Singapore next month, November! :)

NARS describes this highlighting blush, ALBATROSS as a "sheer light golden sheen".

I love using highlighters to bring a glow to wherever I wanna highlight like my cheekbones, browbone, cupids bow and my nose as well. lol

I have been trying to get a highlighter that is not too white or silver with pink undertones as that suits fair-skinned tones. I am tanned so goldish undertones look best on my skin. 

I thought Albatross would be the perfect color on me. It has a shimmery finish. The color is beige with gold undertones to it. With one swipe, the color payoff was good but I found the texture to be powdery. I do not know if it will stay put on the face or it will slide off. Im not too sure. I have not tried it out on my face yet. On the wrist, it did slide off. 

But then again, there was no base. I will be trying it out on my face tonight so I will be updating you dolls.





UPDATE!
Tried it on and im in LOVE. I applied it using the Inglot 6ss brush on my cheekbones and the color is so beautiful. I also applied it on my browbone using the MAC 217. BEAUTIFUL. You don't have to use too much of product. One light stroke and it picks up so well. It stayed in place. This is gonna be my new fav highlighter! lol

My mum got this for me in Istanbul, Sephora. I am not too sure of the price. You can order this online at SpaceNk. It ships worldwide. I have been into this boutique in Scotland and went crazy in there. LOL.

xXx

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing highlighter babe,takes bit of blending but stays on the face :)

    ReplyDelete