My Make-up Tutorials

Saturday 8 December 2012

Sigma F40 - New fav brush!


I used my new Sigma F40 brush and seriously this is by far, the BEST blush brush I have ever used. The precision and application of it just gives the amazing contoured finish to the cheeks.

LOVE LOVE!!!
To view more swatches and photos of Sigma brushes, click on the link below :)
http://sungstardolly.blogspot.sg/2012/12/sigma-make-me-cool-travel-kit-and-eyes.html
Products used

FACE
Smashbox Foundation Primer 
MAC ProLongwear Foundation in NC42
Ben Nye Banana Power 
LA Girl Concealer in Pure Beige

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (base)
Inglot Matte Gel Liner in 77
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max in Black
Makeup Store eyeliner in dark brown (brows)


CHEEKS
Chanel Soleil Tan De (bronzer)
Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink


LIPS
MAC Lipstick in Honeylove
Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lipstick in True Pink

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment