My Make-up Tutorials

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow blush in Euphoria


If you dolls don't know who is Kevyn Aucoin, let me tell you more about him. He is an amazing American makeup artist! He has worked on the faces of Janet Jackson, Linda Evangelista, Monica, Cindy Crawford and the list goes on.

I heard about him when I was studying in Cosmoprof Academy in 2002 and bought his book.

FACE FORWARD - go and check it out. I learnt alot of tips from there!



I got this in the SPACENK boutique in Scotland but don't worry - You can order this online. Will put the link right below.

I went crazzzzzy when I saw Kevyn Aucoin products right in front of me. I couldn't believe it. I was overwhelmed and came out with only 1 item. lol









It comes in a container with a fliptop mirror compact and it has 3.65g of product.
They had many shades but I chose this color - EUPHORIA.
Such a nice peachy, nude, natural wearable color.




I took a photo of it in my hand so you dolls can gauge the size of the product.

(Outdoor lighting)

Texture of this blush is creamy and the pigmentation is quite opaque. I applied it using my Sigma F10 brush.

The color is rich but it can be sheered out if blended well. 

Alot of people are kinda "scared" to try cream blushes coz they think that it will mess up their foundation. Its not true. I tried it on today and I freakin love it!


 (Indoor lighting)



I tried it on today to check it out and that is how it looks in the photo below!
GLOWY!!

It lasted pretty long on my cheeks. I applied it at about 12pm today and I washed my face about 6pm and the color did not fade even one bit. It stayed on.

This retails for 19pounds and you can buy it online at SPACENK


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment