My Make-up Tutorials

Sunday 2 December 2012

Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lipcolor in True Pink


Look at how BEAUTIFUL the color is!
That is what that attracted me! :)



These are the latest lipsticks from the Bobbi Brown lipstick range which is called the "Creamy Matte Lip Color".

You know how I LOVE matte lipsticks so this was instant LOVE!

Bobbi Brown describes this as -
"Bobbi's revolutionary new lipstick - Creamy Matte Lip Color combines the look of a classic matte lip with incredible wearability. Creamy and moisturizing, it glides on comfortably and feels light-as-air. Not to mention that it's got staying power, too (it won't budge for 8 hours). Inspired by the looks she was creating for Fashion Week, Bobbi set out to develop the perfect color range, everything from nudes to brights to bolds. We're pretty sure you'll want more than one color ".


They come in 12 different colors and they retail for RM85each and it has 3.6g of product.
 This is the color without flash



Swatch with just ONE glide!


My thought on this?
Head down to the nearest Bobbi Brown counter and try them out.
AMAZING I tell you. 

They are really so creamy and pigmented! Plus point of it all was that the fact it is a matte texture it was very very moisturising. Didn't feel dry at all.

It didn't stay on my lips for a straight 8hours. It faded off but you could still see the color on my lips. 
To be honest I had dinner and watched a movie and it was still there. 

Didn't dry out my lips at all.

The formula that Bobbi Brown came out is just fantastic. 
Go and try these out. You will not be disappointed!

I am sooooo gonna get the color - Pale Peach! ha!

xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment