My Make-up Tutorials

Thursday 6 December 2012

Chanel Soleil Tan De Bronzing Makeup Base


I am so delighted I got my hands on this! When famous British makeup artists/youtube gurus PIXIWOO wore this, I wanted to get this so badly!


As described by Chanel - 
The velvety finish of this light cream-gel bronzer leaves your skin with a beautiful sun-kissed look. Wear it on its own to enhance your complexion, or for a hint of outdoors radiance, over or under your favorite CHANEL Foundation.




I love the packaging of this bronzer!
Makes me feel expensive!



Retails for 29pounds and I got this in Debenhams (Scotland)


30grams of product and its HUGE!


It's bigger than my palm!


The cream bronzer reminds me of chocolate fudge!
It's such a beautiful tan shade. When I saw this, I wanted to dip my finger in it!

Texture is oh-so-velvety smooth. Satin dewy finish. You can apply this under or on top of your foundation. 



I never had a cream bronzer. This is my 1st! I applied this using my MAC 168 brush and I realized you gotta go slow with this product. You need to start with the smallest amount of product and build up the intensity to what you like coz it is so rich in color!



I personally like applying bronzer on my jawline, my temples and cheekbones.

I used my MAC ProLongwear Foundation and then applied the Chanel bronzer following by MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Dark.

It looked more natural then as it blends in well with the skin and foundation.

You can buy this online on the following websites I have listed below.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment