My Make-up Tutorials

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Collection CreamPuff Moisturising Lip Cream


You dolls need to smell this. Smells exactly like cupcakes!
Probably end up licking your lips!!

I bought too much makeup when I was in Scotland so I had to do a separate blog entry for all the products. I'm trying to do as much as I can.

Collection is a UK drugstore brand ( They used to be called Collection 2000)
 I got this in Superdrug for 2.99pounds.



Collection 2000 describes this -

"- Velvety soft, matte-finish lip cream.
- Enriched with a ultra moisturising, vitamin-rich formula, the creamy colour hugs lips to give your pout the perfect powdery finish."

The textures of this lipcreams are mousse-like. Very light on the lips and pigmented. Love love!

I got the 3 colors they had. Nude, Pink and Peach tones which are perfect!



Left to right - Angel Delight, Fairy Cake and Cotton Candy

You can check out the website below for their other products and more details!


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment