My Make-up Tutorials

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Bronzers

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous Bronzers



 Beach Bunny

 Tantastic





From left to right - Beach Bunny and Tantastic

You would not believe this but I have never bought any VS makeup before. Just never got to doing it. Happened to go through the website www.victoriassecrets.com and saw these bronzers on sale. 2 for Usd$12 and so i got them and I am loving it!!

They are called the Luminous Bronzers. They have 3 shades in total. I bought these 2. 

They both have subtle gold shimmer to them which i love coz you can use them when you're at the beach/daytime and of course in the evenings as well. Great for photoshoots. Good for those who want a glowish tan look to the skin. Not chalky at all, very smooth texture and pigmened!

They can even pass off as blushers as well. I will be using them tonight and will post up some pictures.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment