My Make-up Tutorials

Monday 21 May 2012

Inglot Lip Pencil in 20 and Lipstick in 409


Without Flash 

With flash

With flash

Inglot Lipstick in 409

 Inglot Lipstick in 409


Inglot AMC Lip Pencil in 20

Inglot AMC Lip Pencil in 20

Swatches


From left to right - lip pencil in 20 followed by lipstick in 409

I have a fetish for matte lipsticks! I love the rubbery look of lips and matte lipsticks are so pigmented and the color is opaque and it also has the longest staying power and for me, i do not like touching up. I go for products that last for a long period of time. 

I am a huge fan of Inglot products. They never fail to disappoint me.

Inglot Lip pencil is very soft in texture and the fact that its a jumbo pencil, its so easy to outline the lips. After outlining the lips, i filled my lips with the pencil followed by applying the lipstick.

The Inglot matte lipstick is abit dry so my advice for people with dry lips, you would need to soften your lips by using a toothbrush to lightly brush the flaky skin away and then apply a rich lipbalm followed by lipstick.  

I use Lush lipscrub in Bubblegum :)

Inglot AMC Lip Pencil retails for Rm44 and the Inglot Matte Lipstick retails for Rm50. Got it from the Inglot outlet in Malaysia - Sunway Pyramid.



FACE
Smashbox Foundation Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Golden Caramel
Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in Medium/Deep

EYES
Urban Decay Eye Primer in Eden (base)
Makeup Store eyeliner in Dark Chocolate (eyebrows)
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
Loreal Double Extension Mascara in Black
Sephora Flashy Liner in Electric (lower liner)
Sephora Nano eyeliner in White (waterline)

CHEEKS
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Sephora Blusher in Rose Rebelle
Victorias Secret Bronzer in Beach Bunny (highlight)

LIPS
Inglot Lip Pencil in 20
Inglot Lipstick in 409

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment