My Make-up Tutorials

Thursday 24 May 2012

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Cheek Glow in Gold 3

 Shimmer Cheek Glow in Gold 3

Shimmer Cheek Glow in Gold 3

  
Shimmer Cheek Glow in Gold 3

Shimmer Cheek Glow in Gold 3

Without flash

With flash


I am so in love with this! It is the latest collection from Bobbi Brown called "Miami Collection". These shimmer powders come in 2 colors. Gold and Miami(pink). I bought the Gold one as it would work really well on most skin tones and I can't wait to use this on my clients to give that really nice illuminating glow to their faces and on myself as well! lol

Check out the photos with and without the flash. Isn't the shimmer so pretty? I would say that this is an between of a shimmer and glitter. Not too loud yet not too subtle. Just right! You can even apply this over the eye area to give it some sparkle :) Texture of this powder is really sheer and soft and all you need is a blusher brush to apply it.

You can't go wrong with this. It retails for Sgd$70. Available at all Bobbi Brown counters.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment