My Make-up Tutorials

Tuesday 19 June 2012

My Signature Look



Alot of people have been asking me what makeup products I have been using to create this LOOK and so i decided to list it all down.

This is my SIGNATURE look. :) I use these products all the time when i am heading to town, functions, work, partying...just for everything.

Every WOMAN needs to find a signature look for themselves. Something that makes them feel AMAZING. Even a lipstick can make a difference.

I am a sucker for Teal eyeliner below my eyes, Pink blusher and Nude matte lipstick to create that BARBIE DOLL look :)

Also, my ALL-TIME fav contact lens is Freshkon GROOVY GREEN and MISTY GREY.


Products used


FACE
Smashbox Foundation Primer (very good for my oily skin)
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Rich Tan (full coverage + no touch ups)
MAC Studiofix Powder in C40 (sets the foundation)

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (base)
Makeup Store eyeliner in Dark Chocolate (eyebrows)
Benefit High Brow Pencil (waterline)
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black (I CANNOT live without this)
Sephora Flashy Liner in Flashy Blue (lower lid)
Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Mascara in Black (AMAZING)


CHEEKS
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Sephora Blush in Romantic Rose

LIPS
MAC Lipliner in Subculture
MAC Lipstick in Honeylove

xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment