My Make-up Tutorials

Sunday 24 June 2012

MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme












I am obsessed with these Lipsticks and have been using them on my clients lately! They stay on for HOURS even after drinking and eating. Isn't that AMAZING?

I found out about these lipsticks from one of my girlfriend who is working for MAC Cosmetics and she told me about these long lasting lipsticks. 

They are very comfortable on the lips, doesn't feel dry at all and long lasting. Once they set, they don't budge!

I bought 3 colors previously which was Overtime, Till Tomorrow and Good to Go. Sorry I didn't swatch those as I have sliced them off the lipcase and put them into containers. Do let me know if you would like to see the swatches :)

I used them on a couple of my brides and the next day they sent me a message asking what lipstick I applied on them and i told them about these MAC PRO Longwear Lipcremes and I asked why. They said it lasted them throughout drinks and food and they wanna go get some for themselves!

And so i went to buy 4 more colors. LOL. 

They retail for SGD $32 each.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment