My Make-up Tutorials

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Review on Sephora eyeshadows in Blonde Ambition, Apple Mojito and Mango Shake



I was in Sephora yesterday & I wasn't even thinking of shopping & I came out with these. lol


It is the NEW long lasting eyeshadows from Sephora with improved texture & formula. They have SO MANY colors to choose from which I was REALLY impressed. From HOT PINKS to reds & greens & yellows, it was eye candy for me. They have EVERY shade that you can imagine!


They retail for $19sgd each & you can get them at ALL Sephora stores. 


I thought this would be such a GREAT highlighter for under the brows & even for the inner corners. Beige undertones which means it is gonna be suitable for ALL skintones.



This is such a BEAUTIFUL green & it reminds me of GREEN APPLE with abit of shimmer on it! lol



This orange is soooo EXOTIC! Pairing it with a bronzy shade would be amazing.



I swatched them with NO primer at all. Pigmented? Hell yes! Would I buy more? DEFINITELY! haha
You can depot this eyeshadows & put them in your Z palette as they are magnetized. 

Go & check out the other shades & feel the texture & you will be AMAZED :)


xXx

1 comment: