My Make-up Tutorials

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Bellabox March 2013 Review


Hey bebehs! It's been a while since I blogged! Anyways I'm baaaaack todaaay! LOL 

I was sooo excited when my BELLABOX arrived today morning. We makeup junkies LOVE receiving parcels with skincare/makeup!


March 2013 Bellabox

LOVE how Bellabox added the lil flowers on the box!
(I will be using the box to store stuff, such good quality)

SPRING TIME!!

It was beautifully wrapped up!


SPRING IN YOUR STEP!
The flowers are blooming and the bees are buzzing, so don't defy Mother Nature and give your skin a breath of fresh air! We'll dive head first into Spring with a new scent or skincare to celebrate the best season of the year.

It's time to spring clean your skincare and makeup regime by throwing out the products you hardly use and next look back. Enjoy the new products in this month's bellabox, refresh your beauty routine and be on your way to a fresh start this season!

The brochure lists down all the products inside the box and what it is for which is useful!

I also received a DR CI: LABO $10 voucher! SHOPPING! lol



These are all the products inside my March BELLABOX!


DAVINES OI/OIL
(50ml / $38)

The Davines OI/Oil is a multi purpose styling treatment oil that can be used on both damp and dry hair. The anti-frizz formula is great for detangling while giving extraordinary shine and softness to the hair.

My 1st impression - Smells like argan oil. Can't wait to try it out on my frizzy wizzy hair!




NUXE FACE AND BODY ULTRA-RICH CLEANSING GEL
(100ml / $68)

This soap-free cleansing gel is the perfect compliment to your unwinding regime. Fast, easy to use and infused with a delectable honey scent, transporting you to a calm, post night out sense of peace.

My 1st impression - OMG! This smells exactly like honey and it also has a floral scent to it. Quite strong! Now I can't stop smelling it. lol




DR CI: LABO SUPER WASHING FOAM EX
(100ml / $47)

This special cleanser isn't like any other foam product you've used. The thick layer acts as a cushion that protects skin and an absorption agent that takes in dirt, oil and dead skin, carrying it away as it's rinsed off. 

My 1st impression - White creamy cleanser. No scent at all.


DR CI: LABO AQUA-COLLAGEN-GEL SUPER MOIST EX
(50ml / $65)

The unique gel formulation of this moisturiser allows over 120 skin-improving ingredients to be delivered deep down into your pores! Skin is firmed, brightened, smoothed. What more could you ask for? How about pore unclogging action and a barrier of protection against the elements? You got it!

My 1st impression - I love the smell of this! So refreshing and also love the gel texture which is great for my oily, sensitive skin!


SASATINNIES MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES - ROSE
(10pcs /$3)

Makeup remover that gets rid of even the tiniest traces of makeup and is good for your skin? Count us in! Sasatinnie has created an easy one-step-sheet loaded with moisturising, antioxidant benefits brought to you via botanical extracts such as rose, aloe and Roman Chamomile.

My 1st impression - I personally love the scent of ROSES and it is for sensitive skin which is a HUGE PLUS for me.


Order your BELLABOX today at http://bellabox.sg/ 
for S$19.95 a month!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment