My Make-up Tutorials

Friday 28 September 2012

Swatches & Review of Revlon Matte Lipstick in Smoked Peach









If you follow my blog, you would definitely know that I am a HUGE FAN of MATTE lipsticks.
REASON?

They last the longest, give you opaque full on coverage and they adhere to the lips so it doesn't fade as fast.

This is the Revlon Matte Lipstick in Smoked Peach 013. A very peachy nude tone. You know me, I LOVE NUDE LIPSTICKS! I am a MAC NC42 and this looks great on fair and tan skins. This color would not probably suit dark skins. It might look pretty ashy.

I tried it on today and when i applied it on it felt velvety, gives you full coverage, glided on easily, totally weightless on the lips and it lasted me about 4 hours before it started fading away. I must say - if you are using matte lipsticks you definitely need to apply lip balm to soften your lips as it can be drying.

I bought this for about approx Sgd$8.00 at the Dutyfree in Changi Airport. They have many other shades. I got 3 more. Will swatch them soon.

xXx

2 comments:

  1. love it! must go check it out. i once swatched Muave It Over but till now didnt get it. maybe i should go rembat now

    ReplyDelete