My Make-up Tutorials

Monday 30 April 2012

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24hr eye shadow in Emerald Lame







These are the new Loreal Infallible eyeshadows. Comes in 8 different colors here in Singapore. Bought this from Watsons when it was still under Limited Edition a few months ago. It retailed for Sgd$14.90.

These eyeshadows are waterproof and smudge proof and also sooooo pigmented! You need to touch it and feel it. So smooth and just with 1 swipe you get full color on your eyelids. Amazing I would have to say. 

I also got this green as it is so difficult to get an emerald shade. It has tiny gold flecks in it and I can so imagine using this color with black eyeliner smudged, thick mascara, peachy cheeks and nude lips. SEXYyyyyy!!!!

I will try to do a look using this eyeshadow real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment