My Make-up Tutorials

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Using MAC "Chenman" Lipstick in Force of Love



I happened to walked into MAC Counter - KLCC (Malaysia) just to have a look at stuff as I haven't done MAC shopping for quite some time now. There were having this new collection called - "Chenman" and the minute I saw the color of this lipstick, I grabbed it and when I swatched it - It was a matte finish which is my FAV finish when it comes to lipsticks. 

The color is AMAZING!!! A bright coral-pinkish matte color. I love matte finish lipsticks is coz it is very pigmented, color is opaque and it is the longest lasting compared to satin or creamy lipsticks. 

The color is called Force of Love and it is limited edition. I bought it for Rm 68.


Products used

FACE
Smashbox Foundation Primer 
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Rich Tan 
MAC Studiofix Powder in C40

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (base)
Makeup Store eyeliner in Dark Chocolate (eyebrows)
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black 
Sephora Flashy Liner in Flashy Blue (lower lid)


CHEEKS
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Sephora Blush in Romantic Rose

LIPS
MAC Lipstick in Force of Love


xXx



3 comments:

  1. i just bought this babe. it's soooo nice ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! :) Wear it and take a pic!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow!! you're a great professional Sung!!
    love your job.

    ReplyDelete